Friday, January 15, 2010

Me and Orson Welles


I was hesitant in going to see this film simply because of the bad connotation of having the High School Musical Star in this movie. However, it is directed by Richard Linklater, which I happen to really enjoy most of his films. It also has one of my favorite American actresses, Claire Danes, which I haven't seen in a long time. 
The film is entertaining, I was surprised by Zac Efron, he is not a good actor yet but he definitely could be a big Hollywood star if he doesn't derail like most Disney stars do.
The film is entertaining and has some really good actors in it. I recommend it as a good time.

1 comment:

  1. linkleter and danes? sounds good. i'll have to check it out.

    i recently shelled out for the criterion edition of slacker. what looks haphazard and random is in fact a carefully orchestrated (always one of my favorite ploys). did you know the "oblique strategies" cards used in one scene were something brian eno came up with?

    ReplyDelete